Baloo_File????

Georgi Kourtev gkourtev at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 06:37:22 UTC 2016

Hi Tim,

Baloo is the indexing file for the newest versions of Kubuntu.  It allows you a quick
search within the file manager and Kontact. Quite useful though.

The only downside is that it takes some time to index all files in your system. It
took me at the beginning something like 2-3 hours, but then all worked smoothly.

I think if you stop the process the system would not be harmed, but you will miss
the find functionality.
gk

Skype: gkourtev