Kubuntu Council Nominations

Philip Muskovac yofel at gmx.net
Fri Aug 19 13:50:05 UTC 2016

Hi,

as Valorie already nominated me, I'll just add that I'm accepting the
nomination and running for another term on the council.

For those that don't know me:

I'm a long time Kubuntu Developer (around 5 years by now) and am usually
the technical Voice on the council as I am also the current Release
Manager.

Philip