network printer not discovered

Lothar W Frommhold frommhold at utexas.edu
Wed Aug 3 12:58:24 UTC 2016

Robert:
I use the "box" (a wifi modem + bridge of the TWC Cable Company) and a home
wired (ethernet) network. The Computer connects wirelessly to the network
through the "box". The printers are wired to the network. In the past (with
Kubuntu 14.04) that worked well and it still works well for the b&w
printer, but not for the color printer.
Many thanks for your reply! Lothar

lf