[Solved] Re: WLAN missing on freshly installed Laptop

Andree Evers walker1973 at gmx.de
Fri Apr 22 20:52:59 UTC 2016

I Installed 16.04 and 14.04.4 on my Asus X751L and my msi A7200 on both
Laptops i Always use WLAN and it Works all fine.

I See 2 other Probs on my PCs I Installed GUFW try to run nothing in my
Terminal i can Enable and disable UFW i don't know why GUFW won't run on
both Laptops with 16.04.
And Discover i can't search for anything i try for searching for
Firefox, Thunderbird, Midnight Commander, NFOView all Searchings result
in a blank white screen...
Search don't work on both Laptops i installed everything with Terminal...

This 2 things i found and on both Laptops i see the Message "Synaptic
Backend" is not installed for my Touchpad i see this on both Laptops.
Best Regards from Germany
Andree