IBM EPM editor clone for kubuntu?

Felix Miata mrmazda at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 8 03:21:14 UTC 2016

Paul Lemmons composed on 2016-04-08 03:03 (UTC):

> If gwenview does not cut it for you, take a look also at digikam

I don't remember ever figuring out Gwenview even could do basic editing of
images. If if can, it's far short of the ease of PMView for that task.

The main thing other than PMView I miss in Linux is XFile, a far better file
picker than anything I've seen in Linux, automatically providing one click or
less access to recents for both directories and files as well as favorite
dirs, and automatically remembering by app the last used dir. It's too bad
PMView used its own light table picker instead. It isn't nearly as handy.

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/