Muon Notifier Error

Richard Barmann reb at barmannsbar.com
Wed Oct 7 03:37:47 UTC 2015

I get an error that lists "org.kde.muonnotifier" I am not sure if that
is exactly the correct error. It disappeared and I did not get a chance
to write it down. I will reboot and see if it shows again. I am using
Kubuntu 15.10. I am getting daily upgrades showing in the status line at
the bottom. I let it install all update automatically. After the install
last night I get the error about the Muon Notifier. I went to Synaptic
to see if I could download Muon again but it shows as "broken Package"
and will not install. I just rebooted to see if the error would come up
again but it did not.
Thanks for any help.
Dick