Kubuntu 16.04 Roadmap

TuxMario DETREB tuxmario.detreb at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 13:32:41 UTC 2015

Hello

Is there any risk that Kubuntu won't exist for release 16.04 ?

In fact I read this blog article :
http://news.softpedia.com/news/kubuntu-15-10-beta-2-screenshot-tour-possibly-the-last-release-as-official-flavor-492744.shtml?utm_content=buffer556a7&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

We can read that :

/There is also a piece of information about Kubuntu 15.10 that has been
neither confirmed nor rebutted since the development cycle has started.
In the//first announcement
<http://news.softpedia.com/news/kubuntu-15-10-could-be-last-release-as-official-ubuntu-flavor-485388.shtml>//,
the Kubuntu devs said that there was a good chance that it was the last
version with the OS as an official flavor and that they would continue
to provide support. The subsequent announcement said nothing about this
and it remains unclear whether something has changed in that regard./

Cheers : TuxMario