Please don't leave or fork Kubuntu

Alan Dacey (grokit) grokit at ajinfosearch.com
Thu May 28 17:51:59 UTC 2015

snarky reply:
	http://bfy.tw/3cn[1]

non-snarky reply:
	Some feel that the Ubuntu Community Counsel has arbitrarily 'fired' a Kubuntu community leader.  No proof was given, the decision was make in private, and apparently that is against the Ubuntu Code of Conduct.  Just a sudden decision dictated.  There was some friction because of non-answers from the counsel and the whole thing could have been handled better, but it is what it is.  The Ubuntu counsel also has absolutely no say on the separate Kubuntu Counsel either. Oh, and the guy I'm talking about was the dude who created Kubuntu.

Alan

--------
[1] http://bfy.tw/3cn