rotating/flipping video the correct way

Alan Dacey (grokit) grokit at ajinfosearch.com
Thu May 28 14:34:29 UTC 2015

In Kdenlive,
	Make a new project with the correct resolution like 480x720.  If that is the correct size that your camera recorded at then your current video would be sideways at 720x480 resolution.
	Add your videoto the clip area, drag & drop it to 'Video 1'.  From the Effects List (tab in the middle top part of the window) choose 'Crop and transform' --> 'Rotate(keyframable)' and drag & drop that on your clip.  Change the 'Rotate x' value to 900 or -900 so that your video is right side up and click the render button.