No sshd as of the latest update

R.P. Charbonneau etriaph at gmail.com
Wed May 27 21:22:14 UTC 2015

In the event that I upgrade /any/ operating system on one of my PCs, I keep only my home directory; everything else is wiped.  Seldom have I experienced an upgrade go well.  I have no problems with any of the packages provided by Kubuntu at this time.  I assume SSHD and SSH will very likely have nothing to do with the Kubuntu camp as it's part of every Ubuntu and is likely packaged by Ubuntu.