15.-4 will not work, How can I go back to 14.10

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Mon May 18 08:22:29 UTC 2015

On Sun, May 10, 2015 at 7:43 AM, Richard Barmann <reb at barmannsbar.com> wrote:
> I have tried reinstalling 15.04 (Kubuntu) several times. I did the upgrade ,
> burned a new .ISO. and still 15.04 will not work. Is there a way to go back
> to 14.10?
> Thank you,

Richard, can you explain exactly what you did, and what you mean by
"will not work"?

You say you did the upgrade, I assume from 14.10 > 15.04. How did you
do that upgrade? What was the result?

You burned a new ISO. Did you verify that, using md5sum?
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/HowToMD5SUM

What happened when you attempted to install from that ISO? Can you get
into a virtual terminal using CTL+ALT+F2 ?

Valorie

--
http://about.me/valoriez