[15.04 64Bit]-Stop Complaining About It...

O. Sinclair o.sinclair at gmail.com
Sat May 16 09:31:43 UTC 2015

On 15/05/2015 19:59, Valter Mura wrote:

> Il 12/05/2015 22:11, Jesse Palser ha scritto:
>> Seriously?
>> I have to read all these emails?
>> If you are unhappy with Kubuntu then go back to Windows.
>>
>> Jesse
>>
> I'm quite satisfied with Kubuntu 14.10. But, as I read there are still
> many issues to solve with Plasma 5, I prefer to stay with my 14.10
> installation, and wait for some months.
>
> Ciao

I am 100 with you on this Valter - this to me being a core of this
discussion: why jump to Plasma5 when it was obvious it was going to be
problematic?

Why would I want to go to Windows, I am fine in my 14.10? In fact I do
use Windows, it is part of my job. And I refused Windows Vista, I am not
touching Windows 8, I hope Win10 will be OK.

I am convinced KDE5 will be alright - later. That is my whole point.
Later. Just as Win7 corrected HastaLaVista and hopefully Win10 will put
Win8.x to the history books.

So a Plasma5.5 or so will hopefully do the trick