About updating to latest newest version - my thoughts

Bruce Marshall bmarsh at bmarsh.com
Tue May 12 17:11:27 UTC 2015

On 05/12/2015 10:01 AM, bmarsh at bmarsh.com wrote:
> What I dont get/understand is how many just seem to jump on to this
> >upgrade and did not expect serious breakages? Then go on to use XCFE or
> >Lubuntu instead of, to me, simply staying where you are?

Because I much prefer XFCE, which I only abandoned when Kmail would no
longer run on it.  But now I have abandoned Kmail and am back to XFCE.

I don't need/want all the glitz provided by Plasma.  They should have a
'classic' mode for running 15.04, turning off most of the glitz.

--
Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful.