15.-4 will not work, How can I go back to 14.10

Felix Miata mrmazda at earthlink.net
Mon May 11 16:16:17 UTC 2015

Richard Barmann composed on 2015-05-11 11:22 (UTC-0400):

> I have burned an .ISO of 14.10 but it will not install the cd. I may have to
> burn it again .

What happens when you try?

> Any help is appreciated. I would go back to either of the 14.** .

Maybe now is the time to configure your puter for multiboot. With suitably
configured multiboot, if you install a newer or different OS you don't like,
you simply don't use it, retaining ability to boot what you did like, and
replace the newer as time, inclination and availabilty permit.

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/