Make sense to upgrade to 15.04?

Dale Trombley buzzmandt at gmail.com
Sat May 9 15:49:05 UTC 2015

I have 5 machines running 15.04. All running great except for one minor
thing. All 5 use google chrome and all five have a glitch that google
chrome doesn't use dolphin for the file picker (as in when you want to add
a picture to facebook or an attachment in email). It uses a generic gtk
looking file picker. And it is a pure kubuntu install. It is being looked
into afaik