Kubuntu Council Elections 2015 - Call for Nominations

Bas G. Roufs (Fr., BasRoufs@gmail.com) basroufs at gmail.com
Fri May 8 10:27:36 UTC 2015

Hello Everybody

> The Kubuntu Council terms for Rohan Garg, Philip Muškovac and Valorie
> Zimmerman are due to expire on 2015-05-20.  This is a call for nominations
> for the Kubuntu Council to elect three members.

Though I have been using Kubuntu already ever since December 2007 with much
pleasure, I am not eligible yet for the council, because I am simply not a
'member'.

Is there any web page with more info about 'Kubuntu membership'?  Can I
register myself  as member anywhere? Is there anybody who can explain me a
bit more?

For this year's elections, I will not nominate myself - however, I am considering
to do so later.

Have a good day.

Respectfully yours,

Bas G. Roufs, Utrecht, NL.--