Apt-get Problem

Bill Vance kbun at xpresso.seaslug.org
Tue Jun 30 21:16:04 UTC 2015

When I try to use apt-get to update, I get dumped out with the
following error msgs.  I have no idea why this is happening.
I seem to recall seeing a cure for this a while back.  I think
it was a dpkg option, but I'm not finding it in the man file.
Anyone recall this, or was it another command?

Bill

W: Failed to fetch cdrom://Kubuntu 12.04.5 LTS _Precise Pangolin_ -
Release amd64 (20150122)/dists/precise/restricted/binary-i386/Packages
Please use apt-cdrom to make this CD-ROM recognized by APT. apt-get update
cannot be used to add new CD-ROMs

E: Some index files failed to download. They have been ignored, or old
ones used instead.