Linux Distro, with the following

Luca Olivetti luca at ventoso.org
Fri Jun 26 07:41:34 UTC 2015

El 26/06/15 a les 08:27, Georgi Kourtev ha escrit:

> I would strongly recommend Kubuntu.  I moved from Windows to Kubuntu back in
> 2008 and it was so much intuitive and easy to use so now almost all of my PC
> (incl my office) run on it.  Nice graphics, not resource consuming, very secure
> and excellent for network jobs. It has all needed applications you can need.
>
> Kubuntu has matured a lot in recent years and these days practically you do
> not need to go the the average user scary terminal to do tings -- all is
> pretty much graphical.  Try and I am sure you would never look back to
> Windows.

Maybe that's true for previous versions.
15.05 comes with a kde version that's, to say it in a nice way, "highly
experimental" (which is an euphemism to say that almost nothing works as
it should).
Give mageia a try, version 5 is just out and it's quite nice.

Bye
--
Luca