k...u 15.04 crashed & burned

Joshua Robinson shooki.robinson at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 19:19:28 UTC 2015

Howdy Volcans, Romulans, Klingons, Cardassians and Humans,

I am using K...u for some times (I use it to do my research) and upgraded
to 15.04 inspite all negative reviews. BUT, yesterday it crashed & burned,
spend few hours trying to fix, then re-install, k...14.04, and NO upgrade
for now.

My 2 cents opinion :::  K...u 15.04 is unstable, untested and few more
un...s.

How it crashed:
1.  logged in as me and worked for a while.
2.  still logged on, switched user to allow a co-worker to show me
something. finished logged out successfully.
3.  machine froze with logging GUI - no mouse movement, only thing wa every
few seconds the Hard.Disk light flashed.
4.  shut down using on/off button. waited few minutes, restarted.
5.  logging GUI allowed me to select a user and type password. the progress
bar move to the end and backup a little and screen froze.
6.  installed K...u 14.05 --- happy [?] working on my research.

Cheers,,
-Joshua Robinson
"Live long and prosper"