Org.freedesktop.PolicyKit1 fails when using Mini 15.04 + Kubuntu Backports for Plasma 5.3

Hernán Ramírez h2222080 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 02:34:44 UTC 2015

Hi all, i have tried a Minimal 15.04 installation( Just the base system) on VirtualBox, i later rebooted and did the updates in order to ‎install directly Plasma 5.3 vía Backports.

After adding the Kubuntu Backports repository, i installed Kubuntu-Desktop, that was when the problems began, such as:

"Error getting autorithy: Error initializing autorithy: Error calling StartServiceByName for org.freedesktop.PolicyKit1: Timeout was reached (g-io-error-quark,2 4)"

Failed to execute operation: The time for connection has expired".

It displays‎ many other erros, but that was the most frecuent. The main reason why I didnt install Kubuntu with Plasma 5.2, were because the bugs I had.