KDEConnect eats resources

Georgi Kourtev gkourtev at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 09:35:28 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Since some time I have quite many issues with KDEConnect that is eating lots
of resources when a mobile phone gets connected. The System activity shows CPU
usage not less than 45% going to 75-80%! As a result the whole system slows
down. This is without any major activity on both the laptop and the phone (HTS
ONE).

Anyone with same behaviour?  This should not be normal, I believe -- any idea
how to be fixed?

Running 14.04, KDE 4.13.3, kernel 3.13-0-57 on a 64 bit machine.

Thanks,
gk