Any alternative for the Firefox plug-in 'Adobe Flash Player'?

Bas G. Roufs basroufs at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 21:31:46 UTC 2015

Hello Jerry and everybody.

> After installing today's update for 14.04 LTS, Firefox no longer gives me
> the warning when I encounter a Flash Player video.

After reading this phrase, I again updated my 14.04 LTS system.
You are right, Jerry - Firefox no longer gives this warning.
However, I am still a bit wary. That's why, I changed the plugin manager in
Firefox from 'never activate' to 'ask to activate' instead of 'always activate'.  In
other words: whenever I'll encounter some flash player video, I will decide
whether or not to look it via this plug-in.

Yours.

Bas G. Roufs.

Bas G. Roufs
Utrecht, NL, EU.