KDE ?

Girard Henri girardhenri at free.fr
Thu Jul 2 06:01:48 UTC 2015

I am testing w10... Not really keen on it ! Very- slow I guess it's
because preview ? I have 16Go RAM and an AMD FX 8 cores.
99,999999% I use ubuntu +1
(but not in production) I don't need stability if I got a problem I
can't solve I just reinstalled it !
My version is an upgrade from 14.04 LTS to 15.10.
Never had problem.