KDE ?

Richard Barmann reb68 at att.net
Wed Jul 1 14:22:16 UTC 2015

I have been using KDE for several years and doing the upgrade whenever
they come out. When 15.04 came out the upgrade would not open and
everyone says I need a newer Video Card. I have asked but no one will
suggest what card I need. I am using Xfce at this time but would love to
get back to Kubuntu. I would even go back a version until the next
upgrade no one will tell me how to go back. I was going to try PCLinuxOS
and downloaded it with Torrent but cannot find it now that the full
140.65 MIB is uloaded. I probable should not have tried to use Torrent
because I know nothing about it. Any suggestions on getting 15.05
Kubuntu or going back to 14.? are greatly appreciated.

Thank You,
Dick Barmann