Package Listing

Bill Vance kbun at xpresso.seaslug.org
Sat Jan 31 08:10:29 UTC 2015

Thanks guys, that gave me a bunch of options.  Got a real problem with
one though.  I was checking out Muon Package Manager, saw something I
wanted, and started it going.  I was then called out front for a bit,
and when I got back, the problem had struck.  It had started out with
the usual double window, the top one listing the programs, and the
bottom one giving a bit of detail about them.  When I got back, the
bottom window was gone, and I have no idea what happened, or how to
get it back.

I even did a, "apt-get install --reinstall muon", but its still no
go.  I hope someone has a clue here, 'cause I sure don't.

Bill