copy files to external HDD

Felix Miata mrmazda at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 13 04:32:47 UTC 2015

O. Sinclair composed on 2015-01-13 05:52 (UTC+0200):

> Felix Miata wrote:

>> Norton Commander was born of DOS in 1986.
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norton_Commander

> If you like(d) Norton Commander you can install Krusader that has much
> of the same layout

GUIs steal some of the important keystrokes that make OFM's[1] the marvelous
tools that they are. If you really like(d) Norton Commander you use Midnight
Commander and File Commander/[2,L,W], as I do. Without MC it might have taken
me 8 years longer to migrate from OS/2 to Linux.

[1]
http://www.softpanorama.org/OFM/Paradigm/index.shtml
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OFM

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/