How do I enable AHCI

Ralf Mardorf kde.lists at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 4 10:59:45 UTC 2015

On Sat, 3 Jan 2015 23:15:50 -0500, Gene Heskett wrote:
> Data cables too, particularly if its 4 or 5 years old AND red.

Those red SATA cables in my machine are ok. I need to disconnect and
reconnect them sometimes, because the connectors sometimes cause issues.
I hot glued the connectors, but it didn't help much, there still is the
need to disconnect and reconnect them every now and then.

--
IMO this is one of the oddest statements ever:

"Linux has never been about ‘choice’ or ‘freedom’ and those myths should
just die out.

Read:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2008-January/msg00861.html"
- http://allanmcrae.com/2014/12/pacman-4-2-released/#comment-1256

Actually I use Linux (kernel and user space software) because it at
least _was_ about manifoldness and libre (FLOSS).
                                           ^"L" is for libre