kdenlive 15.08 missing icons in UbuntuStudio 15.10 x386

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Tue Dec 15 00:42:29 UTC 2015

Hi Washington,

On Tue, Dec 15, 2015 at 1:03 AM, WMID <wachin.id at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks Myriam for the reply, I install breeze, this install this icon
> theme, but kdenlive are in the same state, I restart the PC.
>
> I install
>
> systemsettings
>
> launch
>
> systemsettings5
>
> in a terminal appear the kde config, very icons are missing, I install
> this:
>
> kde-config-gtk-style
>
> to make appear the apereance option, but all this without icons, see:
>
> http://i.imgur.com/r4Ew0YU.png
>
> I no want to install
>
> plasma-desktop
> last I can see you will need these packages:

You do not need to install the plasma desktop, but you need all the
kdenlive dependencies. Did you install it through the normal package
manager? That should drag in all the needed dependencies. Judging from this
page: https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/wily/+source/kdenlive, you should make
sure to have the package called libkf5iconthemes.

Regards, Myriam

http://www.fsfe.org
<http://www.fsfe.org>