Partitions Not properly aligned

Felix Miata mrmazda at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 19 01:18:13 UTC 2015

Richard Barmann composed on 2015-08-18 13:26 (UTC-0400):

>>> I sent the GOOD and BAD logs last night as requested.

>> Sent where? I saw no post from you providing links to them.

> Sent to paste.ubuntu.com

Simply sending there helps no one help you. After you send them there, you
must paste links to them in a reply to a mailing list thread. AFAICT, there's
no other way for people to find what you put there.

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Pastebinit
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pastebin

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/