choosing replacement video card

Richard Barmann dick at stripingthetown.com
Sun Aug 16 23:22:55 UTC 2015

On 08/16/2015 05:29 PM, Felix Miata wrote:
> Richard Barmann composed on 2015-08-16 14:42 (UTC-0400):
>
>> I downloaded the Driver NVIDIA-Linux-x86-304.125.run. How do I install it?
> http://us.download.nvidia.com/XFree86/Linux-x86/304.125/README/installdriver.html
> seems to provide rather complicated instructions. I've never tried installing
> any proprietary driver on any Linux distro, so won't be of any help if you
> wish to proceed with this.
I am at am Impasse. I looked at the installation instructions in your
Email and the other instructions sent by Little Girl. I do not think I
can do the
Install shown in either one. I will have to wait until I feel better. I
am not as mentally sharp as I was 50 years ago. I was an Ironworker for
40 years and worked with drawings every day. I will save both Emails and
may try it on a better day. Or pass them on if I find a Linux Geru in
this area. Thanks again to all that tried to help. I still have the iso
of 15.04 if I can figure out how to partition the drive.