Gwenview

Richard Barmann reb68 at att.net
Sun Aug 16 16:25:21 UTC 2015

On 08/16/2015 01:52 AM, Felix Miata wrote:
> O. Sinclair composed on 2015-08-16 07:41 (UTC+0200):

>> To me it sounds like something botched in your upgrade this time and
>> likely it is the "root cause" of your issues rather than the graphics card.
> He gave us other details in the thread he started here 6 weeks ago. It looks
> to me like NVidia GeForce 6200 is the more likely root of his video trouble,
> which could be complicated by the entry level/weakly supported VIA chipset on
> his Biostar P4M800 Pro-M7 motherboard.
> http://www.biostar-usa.com/app/en-us/mb/introduction.php?S_ID=94
>
>> I don't know how to "restart" an upgrade, maybe someone else does?
At this point I am confused. If I knew how to work in the "partitions" I
could delete the Version 15.04 and install the iso I have burned of the
15.04. But we do not know if that will solve it. I have Xfce, Windows98,
and the Kubuntu version 15.04 (that will not open) in grub. I am not
smart enough to delete and set the partitions so I am not touching that.
My friend , Robbie, who had a stroke while waiting for his heart
transplant, would walk me through things like that.

Dick Barmann