Gwenview

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 03:19:31 UTC 2015

Richard, it sounds like your problem one is that Kubuntu isn't working
for you. I'll bet that whatever is hindering Kubuntu from starting for
you, is always stopping Gwenview from opening correctly.

Can you tell us what version of Kubuntu you were using before upgrading?

What method did you use to upgrade? Muon, apt, aptitude? Did you get
error messages?

And now, what happens when you try to start Kubuntu?

Valorie

http://about.me/valoriez