KDE ?

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 23:55:31 UTC 2015

Let me second Aaron's welcome. No matter what your talents, we can use them!

I personally use Konversation for IRC, but Quassel is good as well.
IRC is great for discussions and questions *right now* -- not so good
for longer discussions.

For those, and all official things we use the Kubuntu-devel list.

Finally, user help here on the Users list is always welcome.

All the best,

Valorie

--
http://about.me/valoriez