14.04 Konsole bookmarks

Clay Weber clay at claydoh.com
Sat Apr 25 23:51:12 UTC 2015

On Saturday, April 25, 2015 05:56:59 PM Alvin wrote:
> I had a lot of bookmarks in Konsole, and after the upgrade the whole
> bookmark list is empty.
>
> However, the file .kde/share/apps/konsole/bookmarks.xml still exists and
> contains all bookmarks.
>
> is there a way to import them?
Check out ~/.local/share for plasma 5 application data folders, and ~/.config
for plasma 5 application configs. Konsole is one of the programs that has been
ported to Frameworks 5. You might be able to simply copy the files over from
~/.kde.

There will be some things still in ~/.kde that are still used, but these will
be the applications still not yet redone for frameworks 5/plasma 5.
--
Clay Weber