14.04 Questions

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 04:32:20 UTC 2015

Whether or not the pager is put into the standard taskbar is set up by
the distro, as far as I know.

Nothing is going away. You can have as many virtual desktops as you
want, just like you always have.

"Nothing nobody wants"? The developers work on what *they* want. More
help is always welcome - this is free software, made by people. Those
who contribute are the ones guiding the development direction.

And there are LOTS of areas needed volunteers besides coding, such as
documentation, artwork, design, translations, web work, sysadmin, list
administration, IRC channel operators, and on and on. If you are
interested in helping out, we can use your help.

Valorie

--
http://about.me/valoriez