Updating to 15.04

Bruce Marshall bmarsh at bmarsh.com
Tue Apr 7 00:26:49 UTC 2015

On 04/06/2015 07:25 PM, Richard Barmann wrote:
>>> Back where I was before. Do I need a different VGA Card or do I need
>>> to change the Bios to the Mother Board VGA?
> Dick Barmann

Well, if it were me....  I'd:

1) Try the change to the motherboard bios...  if it works, you are in.

2) Google some to find if the 6200 is supported.

3)  Get another graphics card.

But you could also try to change to the Nvidia drivers...  from the
command line.

sudo apt-get install nvidia-340

but getting rid of the nouveau drivers (what you are using now) can be a
devilish task...)

--
"Life not only begins at forty, it also begins to show."