Lost login user icons

Homer fsunoles at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 20:22:31 UTC 2014

OK, after much wrangling my issue seems to be related to a central
user/login software package we run called Centrify (Centrify provides
unified identity management across data center, cloud and mobile -
resulting in one single login for users and one unified identity
infrastructure).  To log on locally I created a new user and logged on to
the new user's acct.  When I then log out I see my normal acct.

So in the end I do not believe this is a (K)Ubuntu issue, but rather a
third party software problem.