Lost login user icons

seawing Jason at seawingdesigns.com
Mon Sep 29 18:42:53 UTC 2014

That is interesting, I don't get the grub menu most of the time either
(after 14.04 install).  It mostly doesn't matter for me because I am not
dual booted right now.  The initial screen gives me the option to press esc
to view the boot order and if I do that and then exit out I usually come to
the Grub menu.  I have been having so many other issues that I have not
thought to bring it up.

Jason Earrame
www.SeaWingDesigns.com <http://www.seawingdesigns.com/>
Like us on Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/seawingdesigns>