mouse input issues.

Little Girl littlergirl at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 00:06:54 UTC 2014

Hey there,

seawing wrote:

> Thanks for the idea.  I have not considered the power supply.  If
> it is that, wouldn't it exhibit some of the same symptoms when
> running from DVD?

Not necessarily. The problem is that, when the power supply goes, you
never know what symptoms you're going to get, but you can pretty well
count on head-scratchers, like things that don't seem to be related
or things that don't happen consistently or things that make no
logical sense. Power supplies are brutal when they end it all. (:

--
Little Girl

There is no spoon.