Testing Plasma Next /KDE5

GH girardhenri at free.fr
Fri May 23 05:51:06 UTC 2014

Project-neon5 is very usefull for testing and if you are fed up with it
you can apt-get purge proeject-neon5* without crashing anything I use it
for a long time (project-neon), it's easy to compile because they give a
script to do it( neon5-env), everything is in /opt/project-neon5,
excellent tool to test coming kf5. But remember it can be buggy !
Regards
Henri