no WiFi on 14.04

Uriah Heep stan10x10 at gmail.com
Mon May 19 22:27:23 UTC 2014

Thanks for the suggestions. There was indeed a button to press. The button
was lit as it was supposed to but after pressing the light came back on and
looked as if nothing happened but a window popped up indicating wireless
connections were available so I was able to log on to the wireless.

Now I am going to pound my head for being so stupid.

Thanks all