Best partitioning?

David Kuntadi d.kuntadi at gmail.com
Thu May 1 05:40:44 UTC 2014

On Thu, May 1, 2014 at 11:51 AM, Cody Smith <cody.smith9202 at gmail.com> wrote:
> considering you have what is considered a SSD, I recommend putting all but
> /home, /var, and /tmp on the SSD and the rest on the 1TB hdd.

I think that would be a waste of 1TB, just to host bin  etc  lib   mnt
  root  srv boot  opt sbin dev media usr which will never reach 1TB
unless you are crazy enough to install as many software as you can on
your computer.
In my opinion, you could put /home on the 1TB hdd, and the rest at the ssd.
Or, you could put all in the  ssd, and mount 1TB at /media/Data to
keep all your data.

DK