KMAIL

Valter Mura valtermura at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 21:58:04 UTC 2014

In data giovedì 27 marzo 2014 19:00:52, c. marlow ha scritto:
> hello new here to the group ^_^
>
> Question, I am looking for some reviews on KMAIL... Is it a good and stable
> and trustworthy email client?
>
> I am using TBIRD right now, just kind of tired of it, been using it for a
> couple years now, windows and NIX. I like how I can archive my folders
> before closing instead of having to manually copy a .Thunderbird file to
> back everything up

Hi Chris,

I use Kmail because I do want to use it, as it is integrant part of the KDE
system.

It manages 4 accounts one POP, three IMAP, working with 4 different identities,
and presently it is working quite well.

However, I have a complaint concerning the non-working autocompletion for the
addressbook (Gmail-based), that works "only" if I disable the Nepomuk semantic
desktop.

Ciao
--
Valter