KMAIL

accessys at smart.net accessys at smart.net
Sat Mar 29 16:07:17 UTC 2014

I only said I didn't like Akonadi.  nothing about weather it is good or
bad,

However as a "spare time" activity I do volunter with the W3C/WAI which
tries to keep the web accessible for people with disabilities,  and very
honestly the web scripters out there today seem to totally ignore the
advice of the W3C and just go off thier seperate ways.

there are federal and international laws that can and have burned major
corporations costing them millions because of poor software design..

Bob