Scan for wireless connections

Alan Dacey (grokit) grokit at ajinfosearch.com
Fri Mar 28 21:38:09 UTC 2014

Well at least I can scan for connections now and manually add them.  Thanks, I didn't know about wifi-radar.

Seems there is no way to force plasma apps to scan for new wireless connections.  Today I do see more of my neighbors' wifi than I did last night so it appears that network manager does scan behind the scenes.

Thanks Kaj and Dog.

Alan