KMAIL

David Fletcher dave at thefletchers.net
Fri Mar 28 17:32:33 UTC 2014

On Fri, 2014-03-28 at 10:57 -0500, c. marlow wrote:
> On Friday, March 28, 2014 03:44:22 P David Fletcher wrote:

> Hi dave,
>
> you mean Outlook.com is now the rebranded Hotmail
Don't care what it's called. Must check that it still responds to the
password that fetchmail has.

> But instead of using CRON how come you dont just leave KMAIL running if you
> leave your pc on 24/7? I dont, at night mine goes into stanby and with me
> being on Sat. Dish I disconnect kubuntu I dont need any runaway data useage
> while im not on the pc. Shoot, I pay enough as is for it lol.
You're missing the point. It's a tiny low power machine running Ubuntu
Server. There's no kmail, no graphical desktop, no monitor, no keyboard.
It's a headless server that you can access from anywhere you can get an
Internet connection.

Dave