KMAIL

c. marlow chris at marlows.org
Fri Mar 28 15:01:05 UTC 2014

On Friday, March 28, 2014 07:37:27 A Rev. Olson wrote:

On 03/27/14 17:00, c. marlow wrote:

hello new here to the group ^_^

Question, I am looking for some reviews on KMAIL... Is it a good and stable
and trustworthy email client?

I had to leave Kmail as they removed its ability to save passwords.  Kmail was
very stable and usable til then. Kwallet which they tried to tell me to use
with Kmail is terrible and would continually crash my computers which are
meant to run 24/7.  Our church needs a way to get our mail off of a service
unattended and Kmail which served so long became unusable with its new
inability to save the passwords.

Hello Reverend,

That is very odd, when I first put in my account infomation it only asked for
the password once to download my email and it has not asked me again on send
or recieve. Wow you guys run the church on Kubuntu full time? very cool. I
have never seen or talked to anyone that runs their whole org. with Linux.
Still a windows world or MAC-N-OVERPRICED.... unfortantly.

I take it your church domain has a very small mailbox so you have to leave
Kubuntu up to constantly download the email for the church?

Christopher
chris at marlows.com