KMAIL

c. marlow chris at marlows.org
Fri Mar 28 14:58:14 UTC 2014

On Friday, March 28, 2014 04:33:28 A Billie Walsh wrote:

On 03/27/2014 07:00 PM, c. marlow wrote:

hello new here to the group ^_^

Question, I am looking for some reviews on KMAIL... Is it a good and stable
and trustworthy email client?

I am using TBIRD right now, just kind of tired of it, been using it for a
couple years now, windows and NIX. I like how I can archive my folders before
closing instead of having to manually copy a .Thunderbird file to back
everything up

Thanks!

~ CHRISTOPHER~
chris at marlows.org

As they used to say back in the old days, "Different strokes for different
folks." I've been a Thunderbird user since the first stable release. I think
it version 24 something on my computer now. It works for me. When I first
dabbled in Linux I looked at Kmail, which I'm sure has changed a lot since
then, and it didn't work for me. I didn't like it.

>From what I see on various lists either you love Kmail or you hate it. I see
few people on the lists that are ambivalent about it.

My suggestion, give it a try. You have it right there so you can dabble with
it while still having T-Bird in case you don't like it.

--

I may be crazy, but crazy is better than stupid.

Hi Billy,

I do like how I CAN adjust the fonts to my liking, as in I made the inbox font
bigger to where the subject line is a bit bigger to read. I am a young man,
but being farsided size 9 fonts are hard for me to see.

Christopher
chris at marlows.org