KMAIL

Billie Walsh bilwalsh at swbell.net
Fri Mar 28 09:33:28 UTC 2014

On 03/27/2014 07:00 PM, c. marlow wrote:
> hello new here to the group ^_^
>
> Question, I am looking for some reviews on KMAIL... Is it a good and
> stable and trustworthy email client?
>
> I am using TBIRD right now, just kind of tired of it, been using it
> for a couple years now, windows and NIX. I like how I can archive my
> folders before closing instead of having to manually copy a
> .Thunderbird file to back everything up
>
> Thanks!
>

> ~ CHRISTOPHER~
> chris at marlows.org

As they used to say back in the old days, "Different strokes for
different folks." I've been a Thunderbird user since the first stable
release. I think it version 24 something on my computer now. It works
for me. When I first dabbled in Linux I looked at Kmail, which I'm sure
has changed a lot since then, and it didn't work for me. I didn't like it.

 From what I see on various lists either you love Kmail or you hate it.
I see few people on the lists that are ambivalent about it.

My suggestion, give it a try. You have it right there so you can dabble
with it while still having T-Bird in case you don't like it.

--

I may be crazy, but crazy is better than stupid.