KMAIL

c. marlow chris at marlows.org
Fri Mar 28 03:28:44 UTC 2014

On Thursday, March 27, 2014 08:14:06 P Steve Riley wrote:
> On 2014-03-27 at 19:00, c. marlow <chris at marlows.org> wrote:
> > Question, I am looking for some reviews on KMAIL... Is it a good and
> > stable and trustworthy email client?
> You'll likely receive strong opinions for "yes" and "no." Personally, I love
> it; it's been rock solid for me for several releases now. I run my own
> SMTP/IMAP server on my own domain. I don't use Gmail; this might be one
> differentiator between the lovers and the haters.
> > I am using TBIRD right now, just kind of tired of it,
>
> I could never return to Thunderbird after immersing myself in KMail. KMail's
> highly configurable user interface is my favorite feature.
>
> ...Steve (Kubuntu Forums admin)

Hi Steve,

Me too, I run my own domain for email... The whole threaded thing is confusing
at first because mine is like

P.STEVE RILEY ( grey bar with triangle)

click the triangle then theres your reply it groups them by sender. So all
your replies would go under P STEVE RILEY group.. Slowly getting to use to it
but that might come in handy for the forums in stuff since I like it LIVE
instead of condensed.

Thanks! cant wait for more replies!

Christopher